Monday, March 22, 2010

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm...

It seemed like a long weekend. In reality, I was just really busy. But now it's Monday, and I'm back at work.

I had a personal debate in this blog a while back about mp3 players. Did I ever share with you, my darling readers, that I decided on the iPod Nano? It's purple. It's shiny. And because of it, I recently discovered the magic of podcasts. I'm in love.

And, like I am with all things that I do, I want to make my own podcasts now. Maybe one related to this blog! But then I think to myself... what tools will I need? Some sort of decent microphone, likely, and probably some device (software?) to actually capture my voice. What format will I need to record in? Is there something I can download that will convert it into the necessary format? How will I then get the file from my computer to the internet? I bet if I did a little Googling I could figure all this out.

I think my coffee this morning might be flavored with dish soap. I washed the cup before I put coffee in it, and I think it wasn't really rinsed all the way. The coffee kind of had a weird taste to it, but that was before I added my flavored creamer. Does it always taste weird? Maybe it's not the dish soap at all.

In other news, I'm still waiting to hear from a doctor about the results of the last test I did. So far they've taken my pee, my spit, and a lot of my blood. Depending on what they say next, I'll have to give them more pee, and probably more blood. After that, who knows? Sweat? Tears? Or maybe after that, they'll actually be able to tell me what's wrong with me and give me a definitive answer on Cushing's. Waiting this way is like living through the awkward in-between phase of growing your hair out. I hate it.

Also, has anyone else noticed how awkward the word "awkward" is? It's even awkward to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment