Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 1: Commence Healthification

Today's weight: **8 (those first two will always be secret - if things go as planned, you'll probably be able to figure it out eventually by doing some math, but I'm not going to make it easy).

Food so far: Pop Tart, 2 cups of coffee with sugar-free French Vanilla creamer, Marie Callender's Homestyle Creations Creamy Chicken Parmesan, Archer Farms Organic Raspberry Fruit Strip, 6 Golden Oreo Cookies (don't ask), 1 breath mint.

Planned for dinner: Salad (small) with Light Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, leftover pork fried rice (I meant to eat it over the weekend, but I didn't have time). Maybe a cookie or two for dessert. Oh, and I'm going to have an after-work snack of cottage cheese and applesauce.

Yeah, I don't plan on posting all this every day. But every once in a while I will. I'm also going to be tracking this in a journal that I'm going to write by hand, and also keep track of exercise and my general feelings during this whole healthification thing. So far, it's tough. It's good that I started it while at work, since if I were at home, I would have eaten 95% of the food in the kitchen by now. Having nothing here to eat makes it easier to control what I put in my mouth. It'll be tough when I get home, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it to the snack and dinner I have planned. If I don't have a cookie or two for dessert, I'll have an orange sherbet push-pop. They're only 90 calories, and quite tasty. A very suitable option for when I want something sweet at the end of the day.

In other news, it was really cold out this morning. Waiting for the bus when it's dark and zero degrees out is not really very fun at all. I'm really getting sick of this whole cold thing. Why does my nose run when it's cold out? That's probably the most frustrating part of all. That and the fact that my boots don't actually keep my feet warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment