Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

Guess what? It's the last day of the year.

The last day of 2009, and I don't have any plans. I'm probably going to sit at home and watch When Harry Met Sally and eat cookies. Sounds like a thrilling evening, right? Let's throw some laundry in the mix and see how that spices things up.

Why When Harry Met Sally? Because that's the only movie I can think of that I would classify as a "New Year's" movie. The whole climax of the movie takes place on New Year's Eve! I might also watch the New Year's episode from the first season of "The O.C." That was a good episode.

My only hope is that I don't poop out before midnight. I've been having a hard time staying up late these days, but it's the one day a year that I really want to stay up that late. Well, one of two days a year. I always end up staying up until past midnight on Christmas Eve, too.

Next year I want to throw a party for New Year's Eve. I want to have a big, fun party. I want to party like it's 1999. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment