Tonight we have the Brit's Pub Quiz Grand Final. I hope we do well. I hope we don't make fools of ourselves. I hope we win.
I still have a lot of work to do to really be caught up before vacation. I should probably get working on that instead of updating this blog. I worked until 4 yesterday and have until 5:30 to work today. I should be able to get it all done.
I'm not working tomorrow. There are things I need to get done before the vacation can actually happen. I need to:
- Get my hair cut. Appointment is for 1:00 tomorrow.
- Shave my legs. Yeah. It's winter.
- Pack. And before I can pack I need to make a packing list and actually decide what I'm bringing.
- Stop at Barnes & Noble and check out the crossword puzzle magazines. If one looks good, pick it up for the trip.
- Find my watch. If I don't find it, I may need to buy a new one.
- Get some $1 bills for tips at the resort. Should probably also have some cash for food/coffee/water at airports and something to tip the shuttle drivers.
- Figure out what I'm forgetting... because there's always something.
- Refill any prescriptions that may run out while I'm gone.
- Freak out about how much I have to do and how little time I have left to do it.
I did the necessary laundry yesterday, but I might need to throw a load in tomorrow just in case.
I think that's it.
Mexico, here I come.