Friday, November 20, 2009

The First Post: Already More Than You Were Expecting

I haven't updated my bus blog or my reviews blog in a really long time. So, instead of updating one of those, I'm going to start a NEW blog!

Hooray!

Right.

I think a lot of things. Most of them I probably shouldn't share with people, but lately I've been severely lacking in a sense of privacy, and a large number of my filters seem to have mysteriously disappeared. Maybe it's the recent burst of noveling, I don't know. I do know that I recently published a post on Facebook about sexy bras. Completely inappropriate, especially considering my parents (all 4 of them) are on my Facebook friends list. They'll probably all get a link to this blog when I post it on Facebook. (Hi Mom!)

But this time, I'll be taking it a step farther. (Dad, you might want to stop reading now.) Yeah.

Remember those bras? They arrived in the mail yesterday. One of them wasn't nearly as sexy as I was led to believe. It's really not very different from my normal bras, except for some nice lacy trim. But it's quite pretty, and it fits me well. The other bra, now, that one is SEXY. Seriously. I'm wearing it right now. It has no padding, unlike my usual bras (they have little air bubbles in them), but the shape of it is really quite nice. And the actual bra material only covers a little bit... then there's strategically placed black lace that leaves NOTHING to the imagination. It's awesome. I feel sexy, I LOOK sexy (what I can see in the bathroom mirror, at least), and I'm even turned on by my own boobs a little bit. Which is a little weird.

See? TMI, right? But I'm not going to delete that. I'm putting it out there in cyberspace (do people still say that anymore?) for everyone to read. That's what this blog is about. Saying whatever I want to say whether or not anyone wants to read it.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment